Friday, November 18, 2011

PICTURES!!!!! and Happy Thanksgiving

We know all you really want from us is to see our pictures ;)  so here's a couple, there will be more coming soon from Dan and Zach's time in Mozambique.

What we like to do in our pastime...blow candy into the air and see who can keep it in the air the longest...I know we have talents


Kiajah visiting my new place


Hanging out with the other American, Adam Burke (one of my brother's best friends), who lives in Cape Town (for a little longer) and was passing thru after climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro 


Just precious...


First day in the hospital with Siyabonga.  He had pneumonia and an infection in his lungs which landed him 2 nights in the hospital. Not fun, but we try and make the best of it.  Thankfully he is recovered and back home.  


My mom, Zach and Dan enjoying an incredible sunset in Mozambique.  They spend their last weekend in Moz on an island with my parents.  This is how they roughed it...


Meanwhile, I was in Klerksdorp playing with Kiajah while Siya was in the hospital.  At least this is what we were doing....


Creation sings the praises of God everyday...don't miss it.  


Reunited with two of my favorites.  I had them over for dinner, then made them cook...I helped...a little. :)


Then we went on a 56 km hike to this beautiful waterfall...maybe it wasn't quite that long 


We just ended our day today helping out at a kids event for 8-13 year olds.  Zach and Dan both took charge of organizing the teams and leading them in a Wii tournament.  




That's all for now friends.  We are off to Cape Town tomorrow to see Adam, do some site seeing/vacationing on the beach and then drive my new car back, which means we get to road trip across South Africa!!!!  Yes, it's going to be incredible and we will have more great pictures to put up next week. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  A friend has recently reminded me that even though I miss you all, I am grateful that I have you to miss.  We are blessed in so many ways.  Thank you for being a light in my life.

Much Love,
Lindsay, Dan and Zach  

No comments:

Post a Comment